GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard of this group? I received a call from them and they sent me a follow up letter. I am scheduled to, as they put it, "have the opportunity to evaluate the design and styling of tour style motorcycles." Just wondering if anyone had dealt with them before. Also they are paying me $75 for 30 minutes.

Thanks,

Billy

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
These folks hold these seminars for various industries. I participated in one years ago when they were designing the rooms for one of the motel chains. Easy money, and they use your input to evaluate various designs and get ideas from you, the public user.

As far as I know, they are legitimate.

Mesquite Bob

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Yeah, i got a letter and call too.. going down saturday morning to see them

·
Registered
472 Posts
I did one in Chicagoland a couple years ago. They were asking if navigation would be a good option, etc. They had a Beemer there, and you had to compare the two. Was outta there in about 45 minutes.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I got one also. Going down Sat morning. Planned on being that direction anyway, so for $75 why not.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Yes,I was invited to come to Dallas.As it turns out I had to work on that day,so I had to decline.They seemed to be on the up and up to me....John

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Glad to hear they seem to be on the up and up. Would hate to show up and it be one of those things, where there are a lot of guys with handcuffs locking people up. :D Well I'll be there at 11:30 Saturday. May have to go an alternate route with it being Texas/OU weekend. Thanks for the information.

Billy

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
O.K., now Billy. Why would you be worried about a Sting operation? Something we need to know here? (lol)

Mesquite Bob

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Think I'm good, but with a name like Billy Moore there could be some mistaken identity. Not a fan of the cuffs.

Billy :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts