GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my letter from Mother Honda today regarding the class action lawsuit involving 2001-2003 GL1800's. Anyone else get there's?

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
yep, mine arrived in the post today......

·
Registered
267 Posts
Got mine today as well

G

·
0 Posts
Umhmmmmm....... :wink:

(I didn't read it yet...are they replacing my bike?)

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
I got mine today as well. Looks Like mother Honda is going to take one on the chin for this one. All I can say is Yea.

Now if we could get Mother Honda on the chin one more time for it's mostly dysfunctional Dealer system, we would all be better off.

Once a great thanks to the Folks involved in bringing this class action suit to fruition.

Bulldog

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
they can keep the letter and keep the pitiful 2 year offer for a partial warranty.

want to inpress me, give me two years money back on the four year extended warranty that many people purchased.

its a non benifit to any one who has the warranty.

lots of paper not saying much.

loren

·
Registered
324 Posts
Yep, got mine today also. Better than a poke in the eye with sharp stick.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Got mine in the mail today.

Loren, this settlement takes the warranty two years past any extended plan you have or will purchase!

Michael

·
Registered
819 Posts
Got mine today also.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Class Action Lawsuit

I got my 2 letters yesterday and have briefly read it. One question remains. One of the GL1800 has been back to the dealer for this problem and the other one has not, yet. Does the law suit apply to the one who that has not had a documented problem, yet?

Think Spring, warm weather, and great rides!!

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
The very first page says it all ! (HONDA GOLDWING GL1800 MOTORCYCLES, MODEL YEARS 2001 through 2003............

·
Registered
989 Posts
Got the papers

The papers came in yesterday's mail. Considering one individual at the local dealer pulled a "shitty", I think i'll use the law suit to my fullest advantage and take the two year extension. No clue how the rest of you are treated by your dealers but i'm sure i'm not an isolated case.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I'm happy with the letter and the settlement. Now I have two more years added on to the warranty. Honda is paying the price and our bikes have been repaired. Nothing manfactured ever comes out perfect. Take a look at all the automobiles that have been produced over the years. All the Mfg. can do is fix what is broken. Honda has done that. I don't want any blood.

G

·
0 Posts
Hey loren--

Why don't you "opt out" and pursue a settlement that satisfies you? :roll:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts