GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you think perhaps the "tire shortage" is connected to the Class Action Suit brought against Honda for the wobble?

·
Registered
2,224 Posts

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
That, and is also why the Dot 11 Binker fluid supplies are low too...

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Do you think I can get a rider on this class action lawsuit? I think my GoldWing is eating far too many crush washers!

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
If Clinton could attack the Sudan to distract people from his hummer from Monica, I guess Honda could arrange a tire strike/shortage to distract people from a wing wobble....

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Holy Crap! I didn't know there was a Velveeta problem. How am I gonna catch trout?

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OK,,let's start all over. There is a class action suit pending against Honda for the wobble. Most of the info I read blames it on tires. Perhaps the tire manufacturers don't wish to be blamed for the problem and won't manufacture this particular tire until the suit is settled.

·
Registered
19,049 Posts
Arn Butt Bill said:
[quote="Hal @ Honda Direct Line":l275qxxc]Do I dare mention the Velveeta problem?
[/quote:l275qxxc]
I hear you've been stockpiling that as well...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v352/billpearlman/Halsuredoeslove
Velveeta.jpg[/quote

Oh my God ! I there a VELVETTA SHORTAGE

·
Registered
552 Posts
jackrabbit said:
OK,,let's start all over. There is a class action suit pending against Honda for the wobble. Most of the info I read blames it on tires. Perhaps the tire manufacturers don't wish to be blamed for the problem and won't manufacture this particular tire until the suit is settled.
Damn dude, you ought to be a private investigator or something... you're good! :banghead:

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
I just called the FBI... Mulder and Sculley are on the case

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
I'm sure I saw someone on the grassy knoll, just over yonder, and they had an E3.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Does Velveeta wobble? Inquiring minds want to know. :shock:

·
Registered
241 Posts
Any chance we're going to see a shortage of stem bearings?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts