GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lamont has posted an announcement on the CLASSIFIED board. If you have "SOLD" your item, "PURCHASED" your item or "FOUND" your freebie, Lamont needs a "PM" from the author to remove the post.

Classified section is full of completed items, and just keeps growing.

Perhaps we should agree to automatically cancel all ads over thirty days or so. Just an Idea.

By the way, What makes a good deal ? When both parties of a transaction are happy. Both DDKING and myself made a good deal today.

The Classified section works great and it is free. My ad was up for less than 8 hours before I sold my goods.

·
Registered
21,330 Posts
Bulldog glad to hear your GPS sold and so quick! 30 day adds would be an improvement but I think 15 days would be even better, with the large number of viewers if an item isn't bought or sold in 15 days the price might need to be reconsidered. Lamont has a lot of work to do tweaking these boards.

·
GL1800Riders Founder
1,813 Posts
I just setup the board so that it will "Prune" any messages over 15 days that have not been responded to. That mean if nobody post to that message it will automatically be deleted in 15 days. If you didn't sell that idem within the 15 days just list it again.
Man I love the POWER of this message board. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.