GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Late afternoon shot of a very clean Red GL with a guy standing in the background apparently relieving himself off a cliff. :thumbup:

That's the down side to to those backpack hydration systems:coffee1:

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
Naaaaaa, he is standing there admiring the sunset...

Thats my story and I am sticking to it...:doorag:

·
Registered
911 Posts
Rider Magazine

Just came back from my magazine shop...they only had March 09...guess I'll have to check back Thursday...they said they get new magazines in then...ride safe....

Scott

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
Both hands are in front, so I thought it was me until I saw that bike was red.

·
Registered
663 Posts
what I find funny about that picture is that it's clearly a 2008 with in-transit tags. Sooooooo, I thought the 2008's came stock with Dunlop E250's (which I think suck) and they are advertising the Elite 3's.

Did any 2008's come stock with Elite 3's ?

·
Registered
677 Posts
what I find funny about that picture is that it's clearly a 2008 with in-transit tags. Sooooooo, I thought the 2008's came stock with Dunlop E250's (which I think suck) and they are advertising the Elite 3's.

Did any 2008's come stock with Elite 3's ?
Maybe he rides a lot & needed new tires & put E3's on for the ad.:thumbup:

·
Registered
661 Posts
Just got my issue in today's mail. Great goldwing coverage.

AND Clem "covers" the Beret.:p .......:joke:........Don

·
Registered
59 Posts
I was suprised and pleased when that issue arrived a couple days ago, since ordinarily it seems that Rider conspicuously avoids mention of wings. In the last couple years, there has been the occasional photo of a wing in a Favorite Ride variety article, but no editorial mention that I can recall. Plenty of Harley, BMW, Buell, Ducati, Guzzi etc. coverage though. I had started to wonder if maybe it was an advertising quid pro quo thing. Given the Rider demographic (read: mature touring and dual sport riders), I'm not sure why this would be the case otherwise.

James

1 - 12 of 12 Posts