GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the right turning light lense today. More pics tomorrow.

Here are some new shots.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Jan,

They look a class job. Its long overdue that someone took the initiative to sort out these disgusting amber lenses on the back of the mirrors. These clear lenses will look extremely well on any colour of 1800. Well done. Im looking forward to getting mine. :wink: :lol: :D :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Big Red

Tank you for your possitive feedback.
My efforts is to make changes that looks oem. I think this gonna do it.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hedoman

Yea. For the big market in Sweden. 8) There are about 300 GL1800 over here. :lol:

·
Registered
550 Posts
Look Good

They look really good on the Silver and I like the idea a lot. Keep us posted.

·
Young Buck
2,551 Posts
That is very nice looking. And it is a bonus to see what it looks like on a silver bike... That way I don't have to use my imagination. :D

·
Registered
287 Posts
curt fesler,
You obviously never saw the last of the 1500. They had the clear lense and looked real good. I dont think too many would agree with your comments. :wink: :) 8) :oops:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ironbutt Ken

If you check out my prior posts you will get the picture "clear" :lol:

·
Registered
20,951 Posts
Big Red. said:
curt fesler,
You obviously never saw the last of the 1500. They had the clear lense and looked real good. I dont think too many would agree with your comments. :wink: :) 8) :oops:
I agree 100% with Curt. However that is not saying anything negative about the clear lense they look fine but I just don't have the urge spend $$$ to switch just to get a different color lense, many different opinions and priorities out there.

·
Registered
287 Posts
There is no one compelled to buy these lenses. If you think they look good make your comment, if you think they look bad make your comment and leave it at that. In my humble opinion I would think when they are ready for sale the demand will be huge.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts