GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have used Clearview shields on other rides I've owned and been extremely happy. They are well made, you can use RainX on them and they have GREAT Customer Service.

Anyone use them or have opinions.

W

·
0 Posts
I have only had mine for about six weeks now but I am very pleased. The optical clarity, quality of workmanship, and customer service have all been great. The wait to get it was the only downside.

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
I've had mine for several thousand miles and I'm still liking it. Mine is a +4, tinted, and vented, and I'm not a clean freak so it has had some bugs and dirt on it for extended times, but still cleans up well. I would buy another tomorrow:lol::lol:

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
Has this shield helped for wind buffetting for driver and passenger? This is the shield I am considering as well!

Thanks

Ps. I have Hand wings and will like get the other baker wings at Americade this year!

yes it helps the buffering-significantly! I have the Bakers, and the combo has made great improvements:lol::lol:

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
i had three of them

st1100, pacific coast, and my orange wing

i liked them just fine

·
Registered
62 Posts
My first Clearview was on a ST1300. I liked it enough to purchase the GT5 (5" longer and 3" wider), tinted with vent for my 1800. Great shield, and like the above post stated, helped with the buffeting.
If you want a new shield, it will be hard to go wrong with a Clearview. :yes1:

Trey

·
Registered
281 Posts
I purchased a +4 about a year ago. Love the shield and its adjustability. I have just order a +5 because I want that extra inch. Planning to sell my other one shortly. Great customer service and quality product.

Zeebo

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
I would use extreme caution using any product that has petroleum distillates in it. Over time it will destroy your windshield.

Read the label!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts