GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered the E-34s from Clearwater. Erica's mirror mount for the 2018+ GW. Excited to get them.

I asked this question before a while ago ... but, wanted to ask again since I didn't really get an answer. Probably because they weren't available yet.

Mounting the very bright CW Erica's below the mirrors ... very close to the signal blinkers ... would they wash our the turn signal blinking? This could be a BIG problem IMO.

Another option I would like to see if possible ... can the Erica's somehow be connected to the signals and work in tandem with them when the turn signals are activated? Sorta being a "super blinker". That's be great!

·
Registered
456 Posts
I just ordered the E-34s from Clearwater. Erica's mirror mount for the 2018+ GW. Excited to get them.

I asked this question before a while ago ... but, wanted to ask again since I didn't really get an answer. Probably because they weren't available yet.

Mounting the very bright CW Erica's below the mirrors ... very close to the signal blinkers ... would they wash our the turn signal blinking? This could be a BIG problem IMO.

Another option I would like to see if possible ... can the Erica's somehow be connected to the signals and work in tandem with them when the turn signals are activated? Sorta being a "super blinker". That's be great!
I am sure you will like the new mirror AUX light mounts. I recently mounted them on my 2018 Gold Wing and they fit well. I have the Sevina's mounted to them.

They will not wash out the turn signals.

Attachments

·
Registered
19,260 Posts
Now those are running lights!

·
Registered
612 Posts
Are the mounts from Clearwater? What’s the part no Beer?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I ordered the E-34s from CW couple nights ago. Looking forward to having them on my Wing.

I have the Billie stop light on my BMW 1200GS and like it a great deal. Blinks brightly and great addition for safety. I asked CW is the Billie BL could be hooked up on the Wing ... said, they had a 2018 Wing in for couple days trying to hook in up, but was not feasible. Too bad. Guess I'll have to find something else.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts