GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made a appointment in September to have some maintenance gone on my '03 at my Honda dealership. (Super dealership BTW.)

I encountered a view of a new 2012 Goldwing sitting in the showroom.

OMG......Honda and any of their dealerships would have to
pay me to buy something that ugly.

You anti-chrome guys should be happy. Look close before all those nice chrome pieces are becoming history.

And what the hell is up with that top storage compartment door that falls off when open??

So all you buyers of those 2012's Goldwings,
Question: You got your taste in your @ss or what.????

Sad world we live in people................:eek:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Wi-winger,
I didn't understand what you were saying, could you repeat That.

·
Registered
169 Posts
:agree::agree:

why would you tell someone thier taste is bad, thats just like saying, why do eat that i cant stand that, you are stupid for eating that, you can judge someones actions, but judging thier taste, i suppose if you were in charge we would have all one color of gw, that is an immature view.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Made a appointment in September to have some maintenance gone on my '03 at my Honda dealership. (Super dealership BTW.)

OMG......Honda and any of their dealerships would have to pay me to buy something that ugly.

You anti-chrome guys should be happy. Look close before all those nice chrome pieces are becoming history.

And what the hell is up with that top storage compartment door that falls off when open??

:wrong:

the opinion of someone who cannot afford one

·
Registered
325 Posts

OMG......Honda and any of their dealerships would have to pay me to buy something that ugly.

Wi-Wi,
Just remember, there are are a lot of people with a 20K hole in their pocket that would beg to differ with you...

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wi-winger,
I didn't understand what you were saying, could you repeat That.
Sure:

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Sure:

now come on Mike. From a fellow wisconsonite. Are you sure you are not from Illinois? That 2003 red was one ugly color huh?

It is a sad world. :wrong:

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
You shouldn't from him, that is normal.
True.

Some like to be the grumpy ol lady shooting apple seeds from a BB gun...just sayin.

Beer?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Close Encounter

Well opinions are like azzholes, everyone has one but some people like to share theirs. He must have eaten some rotten cheese up the in dairyland.

·
Banned
11,396 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
This is why kill filters were invented...

·
Registered
19,387 Posts
The 2012 is growing on me and at times I wish I had purchased it over the 2010. How's this--both have great engines:thumbup:

It is not butt ugly the Victory Vision Bozo cycle takes that honor

·
Registered
20,009 Posts
And we are reminded of that every time you post.

I have said many a dumb thing on this board over the years, but dude, you really need to start thinking a little bit before you post. It's perfectly acceptable to state your dislike for the bike, and nobody should be offended by it. That is what this forum is for. But getting in the faces of those who bought these bikes is carrying it a bit too far.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
A real Hater. I pity his wife.

The board master should delete this thread immediately.

·
Registered
155 Posts
:wrong:

the opinion of someone who cannot afford one
Well said I think the gl1800 are looking a little dated now, fair play the 2012 is not everything we all would have wanted but it looks crisp, modern and if you buy the air bag there's no drop off lid as mentioned...

Looking forward to my 8th GL1800 arriving its dockside at NY awaiting sailing!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
Well opinions are like azzholes, everyone has one but some people like to share theirs. He must have eaten some rotten cheese up the in dairyland.
Cycleking,
Whatz with you? Just gatta perpetuate a bad situation, huh? :wrong:

I'll have you know I have Daryland Insurance and am very happy with 'em. Of course that's just MY opinion :popcorn: and YUP, I'm willing to share it.
thecruiser

1 - 20 of 64 Posts