GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

Could anyone tell me, the position of Clutch Slave cylinder with bleed valve on Goldwing 2018 manual transmission.
Is out there any video or picture for this location? I found videos for previews models, but for SC79....:(.

Thanks a lot!

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Have you checked with Fred Harmon videos or cruiseman???

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Not a video but location is mentioned....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! I know how to change, but cant find bleed valve. Videos are for older models.
I try to buy service manual book in pdf, but there is only printed books I found.
Here in Europe (I am from Slovenia (like your ex. first lady)) is everything for older models, for 2018+ almost nothing.

Best

·
Registered
534 Posts
Bleed valve is behind the lower cowl panel in the front of the engine. It's the panel just below the round cover that comes out for valve checks. Black cover with four silver 5mm screws. Remove the screws, pop the cover off, and the bleed valve is right there. I just finished the job two days ago. Pay attention to the shoulder lengths of the four screws you remove.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
THANKS! Probably the last place I would check. I called Honda Service and the mechanic told me "I dont know where it is. You should come here!" I answer, why would I come to you, when you dont know where the Clutch bleed valve is!?

Sorry for my English! I know its not perfect, but I hope it is good enough!

Thanks again!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts