GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone here know the correct sizes ID & OD for the bushing that the clutch lever pivots on ? I don't see one in the Honda parts book so I suspect that they don't sell it seperately. The reason for replacement is that my cruise control is getting harder to set without playing with the lever. I see a lot more play in the clutch lever as opposed to the front brake lever.
Thanks
Ken

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks thats what I am looking for ! When I looked it up for my 2006 it didn't show that bushing.
Thanks Again
Ken

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
Thanks thats what I am looking for ! When I looked it up for my 2006 it didn't show that bushing.
Thanks Again
Ken
That's not the pivot bushing, only place you'll get that part is to have one made, or PM Rocky, he has a friend that makes them.

·
Registered
643 Posts
That's the pivot bush. It has the hole in the side that the pushrod fits, and goes from there to Clutch master. Commonly mistaken for pivot bush, which mother doesn't sell. Not a bad idea to have that bush on hand, tho. I've seen the pushrod sticking clear thru the other side, from poor maintenance.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Someone on this forum was selling 2 pivot bushings and a punch to remove and install them. I just don't remember who it was.

Wayne

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Someone on this forum was selling 2 pivot bushings and a punch to remove and install them. I just don't remember who it was.

Wayne
I believe that would be Rocky. As someone indicated above he has a friend who machines/sells them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts