GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a product that will give my wife the flexibility to stretch her legs, or put her feet in a different position than just the stock floorboards? She is limited to about an hour in the saddle before having to dismount and walk around. Thanks!

·
Registered
824 Posts
I think Kuryakyn has boards that have a part that sticks up... Someone should let you know...

Melissa

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
The transformer boards work good. Sometimes they loose one or two of the rubber inserts.

I had to modify the last ones I bought because the spring on the detent ball was too long for the hole, and would coil bind.

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Ditto on the ones above. My wife loves them and you do not have to change the stock floorboards. Look very stock really. Lots cheaper too then the Kury's.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
steve s said:
Ditto on the ones above. My wife loves them and you do not have to change the stock floorboards. Look very stock really. Lots cheaper too then the Kury's.
Ditto..(Ditto again??) + 1 or 2 whatever My SO loves them...chuck

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the input! Do the Wingleader Transforming Floorboards move forward of the passenger floorboards? From the picture at hondaline, the up position shows the peg about at the midsection of the stock floorboard. The Kury's state that their product travels 5' forward of the floorboard. Thanks again.

·
Registered
50 Posts
We have the kuryakin transformerboards and my wife loves them.
was the first addition to the wing.
Because the sit is different then on the 1500.
By the way my wife is 1.74mtr and likes them beause she uses them in 2ways flip the transformers up and but her feet on or let her leg rest on it
greets wim

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
8)

My wife digs her WingLeader boards, got me plenty of brownie points for her comfort and she smiles I get to ride further with her in shotgun. :wink:
Best bang for yer buck with a polished/buffed metal no stickin' chrome involved. :wink: 8)

:lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts