GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I aint figgered out how ta use th color & font size features yet. Any tips ? :mrgreen:

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
Here you go

I am posting here with the BBCode disable (you check below the draft message to select this) so that I can describe it to you.

You open and close the color and size using the following, with the text in the middle. I find just remembering these and typing them to be easier than using the buttoms aboveon the draft. Would look something like this:

This is a test for Ron.

You must open the code, type your text, then close the code using the / in the brackets as shown above.

Best is to play with what you want, then hitting preview to see how it turns out. Made changes as needed, then submit when ready. I did this quite a few time suntil I got it right.

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
And this is what it looks like...

...when you use color red and size 18. I actually like the dark red, but thought I would just do this here.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Lets see if I remember...click the check box where it says default for font colour. You'll get two sets of brackets. place your cursor between the two and type your message or sentence, or word. Then Highlight what you want to make bigger, use the check box by font size and select your size. This should place your highlighted area between the brackets. Preview and see if it's how you want it. Now to see if I know what I'm talking about.

Hey...it worked. :D :D :D

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ahight here goes

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: Let's try this out Hey i think i got th hang of it, you guys are swell thanks !

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Yup !!

Ya for sure this is way too cool thanks ZZ & Jim this is definatley a step in the right direction for the board.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Hey Ron...

glad you asked the question. I learnt sump'n too.
Thanks Wingnutzz and Jim Mathis.
:yw1:

·
Registered
615 Posts
:tools1: Hey Ron, Coooolllll Avatar...

Joy

·
Registered
336 Posts
Now I have something else to play with. Since it is getting a little cool to be out night riding

1 - 17 of 17 Posts