GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for bag and trunk lights that are color matched to 04 white wing . I really like the kury lights. Does anyone have a idea where I can purchase these or even if they are available yet? I do not like the carbon fiber look and will not buy those if that is all that is available I will go chrome or do with out.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Contact Ted Harper at Winglites - I just installed new LED's on my '02 Illusion Red Wing; I couldn't be happier. You send in your trim; if it's in good shape, he'll send you a set (in your color) of trim already completed, OR you tell him your design, and he'll customize for you. His LED's include turn signals if you wish. Turnaround time is ~1 week, and he sends easy to follow, progressive instructions. I also had a problem with a lost part (my two year old son was "helping me" install the lights); Ted took care of me right away. Check out his website at www.winglites.com

·
Registered
990 Posts
Road Trip Essentials makes exactly what you are looking for.Tony and Terry are the owners and stand behind their product like no other company I have delt with before. What he does is take Kuryakyn LED trunk and saddle bag lights and removes thr LEDs and custom paints the moldings to the color of your wing and then replaces the LEDs. I just installed the LED moldings on my wing, which is silver, and they look great. You will not be disappointed withe the look or the quality of the paint job. Just a note! I had a problem with the trunk center molding. The tabs broke. Tony replaced the piece without any fuss or finger pointing. I would like to say that I felt that the problem was with the Kuryakyn piece and nothing with what Tony had done. Again I think they, Terry and Tony, are great people to do business with. :)

·
Registered
307 Posts
I agree 100%, just finished the install of mine. Ted is a class act. You will be very happy with his work. :wink:

Chip said:
Contact Ted Harper at Winglites - I just installed new LED's on my '02 Illusion Red Wing; I couldn't be happier. You send in your trim; if it's in good shape, he'll send you a set (in your color) of trim already completed, OR you tell him your design, and he'll customize for you. His LED's include turn signals if you wish. Turnaround time is ~1 week, and he sends easy to follow, progressive instructions. I also had a problem with a lost part (my two year old son was "helping me" install the lights); Ted took care of me right away. Check out his website at www.winglites.com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts