Abs

·
Banned
1,128 Posts
ABS!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Took the level 3 dark red as I could not get the level 1 black I wanted. Was right before Honda did an early release of the 2008's.

·
UBposting IBchatting
1,018 Posts
The first '02 (yellow) was all about the color. The second '02 (silver) was about price.

Yellow is better :)

·
Registered
297 Posts
Wife again

Were on our way to Colorado last July 4th, riding our 83' Interstate when we had an electrical issue somewhere in Iowa. Bike wouldnt start after stopping to fill up. We made phone calls, talked to locals and a Policeman who gave us phone # to Honda dealer. After a call to the dealer in Mason City Iowa, we push started the bike (with trailer in tow) and headed to Mason City an hour away. Dealer had 1 Goldwing. Titanium, Nav, Comfort, Xm, 0% financing. As soon as I pulled up on old bike, the salesman handed me the key to the new bike. I gave it a road test and signed on the dotted line. Dealer installed hitch, stored our old bike for us and we were on our way! I had wanted to eventually buy a nice 1500, but wife really insisted on a bike that I didnt have to work on so much! 14000 miles later we are still very happy we bought it..Love this bike!

·
Registered
340 Posts
trim level and price

Bought my '07 used, can't afford new. Really wanted the '07 blue, got the metallic black. Really does look good in direct sunlight. The deal maker was that it already had CB radio, fog lights, Kury passenger arm rests, and Tulsa wind screen. It pretty much color matches the Harbor Freight Tag-Along trailer I already had. I'm happy with it.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Trim level (ABS/NAVI/COMF) and price -- and availability (used, and low miles) after the accident that sent "Silver" to the salvage yard and me to the hospital.

Well, and the fact that the owner would also provide [personally] the loan for me at a competative interest rate.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Color- gotta have Blue
Price- bought and rode 800 miles home from dealer at a savings of $3000 from what I could buy locally!
:thumbup:

Tim

·
Registered
714 Posts
Price was pretty much the bottom line decision for me. I actually either wanted white or black colors but ended up with titanium. My 1st GW was red. In both cases, I accepted the deal for a different color as the dealer told me they would sell it to me for the same price. That worked for me.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Color.

My wife saw that Pearl White and fell in love with it right there. I always said I was gonna have a yellow wing but since she bought it while I was out test riding, she got to pick the color. :thumbup:

·
Registered
387 Posts
'08 Black Airbagger :excited:

·
Registered
476 Posts
Was looking for an ABS model and found a new '08 at a price I liked in April of '09. The rest is history as they say. I like the dark red but if there had been a white one there it would have come home instead.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts