GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Nope No relation to Don that I know of.

When I was young (you know, back before they invented dirt) there were only 2 Lomax's in the Denver phone book, My parents and Uncle. And my Grandfather in Kremmling. He was the Station master up there forever and even helped build Rollins pass. Now they are everywhere. Where did they all come from? :shock:

BTW: NICE picture of the Bells. I have always liked those little hills. :lol:

I did not think they ever let anyone out of Harris Park once they got you in there. :roll:

Cheers.

Marc

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Here in Longmont since it was a small town. :lol:
I'm one of these signed up for Rockies-Gold 2007

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Can't miss this ride.

Rockies-Gold 2007

We'll be there as well. Hope to meet you all come July. :D

Truck or Raff

·
Registered
194 Posts
Finally myself and friend signed up for Rocky-Gold 07. Should be a good time.

2,732 Posts
Here in Loveland

I'm here in Loveland (North of Denver about 40 miles). I am curious too as to how many Colorado riders we have on the board. I see many GL1800's around town but don't think most of them know about this board. We must be an "elite" group!

·
Registered
287 Posts
My address is a PO BOX in Divide but we live on the South side of Pikes Peak . Hope to see you at Montrose .

·
Registered
218 Posts
Aspen's been home for the past 41 years our riding season is short :D :D :D But ya gotta love up here. I saw more gold wing's going through Aspen this past summer then ever before.

Chuck

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm in Pueblo West and I think this is the most snow we've had since the Blizzard in 97. :lol:

Have you guys checked out the riders database?
I think it is a good idea.
http://www.mcrdb.com/

truck

·
Registered
218 Posts
Kikker

If you or any other wing rider's are planning on coming through Aspen this Summer, drop me a PM. and maybe we can hook up for a ride. :D

14.000' Maroon Bells.

Chuck

·
Registered
77 Posts
BTW, where is a good place to hook up with fellow riders? Any events planned that the wife and I could attend? We like short rides or long rides, doesn't matter. Last time we took the bike to lunch, it was almost 350 miles round trip.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts