GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
would like places to eat in the colorado area and micro brew recommendation, I will be base out of Denver.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Wea ate at Claim Jumpers last time we were in Denver. Good food and very large portions. The waitress advised we find something to share and it was good advice.

Stop by the New Belgium Brewery if you get to Fort Collins. Free samples of very good beer and a nice tour.

·
Registered
825 Posts
If you don't have much time to get out of Denver, you can try Breckenridge Brewery. I've been there once many years ago and it was pretty good. 471 Kalamath Street

2,732 Posts
Grimm Bros in Loveland

GRIMM BROS. BREWHOUSE in Loveland at 547 Denver Avenue (phone 970-624-6045) is about as authentic as you can get. You have to walk around burlap bags of barley and hops to sit at the tables and the bags are for real, not just for looks. The slightly sour smells of hops and barley fermenting fill the pub with smells that only come from the real process. You bring you own "growler" to be filled at the tap or you have to drink it on site. No sissy bottles or cans sold here!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Canyon dancer I will run by there on july 8th as i will be headed towards Estes park. thanks. To all the others that give suggestion i will try to give them a go. I am surprise nobody mentioned Buckhorns in Denver,is it still around?

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
Try Avery brewery in Boulder. Matt (Handtruck) Thrall is the brewmeister, he is the son of my best friend. If you are into IPA's try the Dugana.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts