GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, all of you posting the pics and bragging about your rides has stimulated an increase in blood stream testosterone. I got to get in the mix. Black is best!
Sorry to you fellows who can’t ride all year round. A real drag. My precarious sanity would be lost if I couldn’t ride. I bought a new helmet yesterday from J&M with the headset. First time for a head set. Put on about 100 miles yesterday riding through the delta just to check it out. I like it! Sorry the pic is not very good. I’ll do better next time.
Rocket

·
Registered
379 Posts
I have to put in my vote for YELLOW!

I was not convinced to buy the GL1800 until I saw this color. I just had to have it.

·
Registered
7,914 Posts
Hey Rocket Man
Nice ride! When you said you went for a ride through the Delta, is that the Stockton/Sac. area. I'm from Fresno and ride in that area a lot. Love to go to the Crawdad Festival in Isleton every summer. That place is a blast. We're socked in with fog this morning. Maybe we can get together some time for a ride. I also ride alot around Jackson, Sutter Creek, etc.
Enjoy!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Riding weather.

CaWing,
Ya, I'm in Sac. I do the delta and Rio Vista every couple weeks. Ride every weekend the weather permits. Today is rain, clearing this afternoon. Roads should be dry in the morning. I'm gone!
Rocket

·
Registered
16,851 Posts
Rocket Wig; look at yer photo and explain how the H377 you get a bike to float off the ground like that with no tires on it!

prs

·
Registered
4,212 Posts
Pigeon Roost said:
Rocket Wig; look at yer photo and explain how the H377 you get a bike to float off the ground like that with no tires on it!

prs
You don't need no steenking tires when you got Wing! :D

·
Registered
652 Posts
We were not sure of this color at first but love it now!! High visability at its best. Not to mention the fastest color. Notice it's not snowing here. 70 and sunny today. Brag brag brag or is it Gloat gloat gloat. No matter I love Florida

TR :eek:w1:

·
Registered
5,243 Posts
Titainum is faster , yet yellow is my favorite color.

Honda dropped yellow for the 2004 , so I have a Titainum silver scooter.

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
my candy red is fast, when it's not frozen to the tundra :snow1: :eek:4:

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Hotrod Pearl Yellow has got to be the fastest :D

:yw1:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Geeez guys.... I was told that because black absorbs all light rays it was therefore faster. If you had a white wing your slower cause energy is lost reflecting all the light rays. Honest. Trust me, I win.

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
Rocket Wing said:
Geeez guys.... I was told that because black absorbs all light rays it was therefore faster. If you had a white wing your slower cause energy is lost reflecting all the light rays. Honest. Trust me, I win.

uuumm, oookayyy, can't argue with physics :D :D :D

so a according to your thinking, it sounds like your bike is solor powered, BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
At the PEAK of our Lovely Winter season up here in the North, all you Sun state guys think that you are ribbing us. Well it ain't working (right Jazzy Jeff?).

You guys just don't know what you are missing! Besides we can sell a 4 year old wing with 15K on it and get more money than you can...LOL

Bulldog

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imac00

Dude,
I don’t have to get them drunk, just promise a ride on my really really fast motor cause it’s BLACK!
The Rocket man.

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
hey Dog, I say we start a motorcycle club in Cancun, I'm sick of winter, more specificly, I'm tired of lake effect snow.

It's been snowing here for 3 freaking days

·
Registered
46 Posts
Colors

They all look fast and I am going put my Candy Red picture here, but unfortunately, by the time you come here to look at it, it probably will be gone :lol:

·
Registered
41 Posts
The Candy Black Cherry may be the best combo of all if it ever gets here.
I have the sunshine and it is not here to ride. Two more weeks.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Iaron

What a beatiful bike! I love the color. Thought about it myself. I just had to go with black cause the chrome looks so good against black. Oh, and of course black is faster......

1 - 20 of 29 Posts