GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Canuck
2,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be doing some work in Columbus, OH this week and will have a bit of extra time to kill. I'd like to check out some chrome and accessories for the Wing. Are there any shops in or near Columbus I can check out? TIA. (I've posted this on the general message board too.)

·
Canuck
2,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Administrator
4,785 Posts
Paul If you haven't already left yet, Iron Pony is the place to see. If memory serves me right, I believe they said they had 30k ~ 40k helmets. Plus riding gear. I'm guessing they are twice the size of CA. Plus they are right there in Columbus. And the weather for this week doesn't look too great. If you would like to see the Bellefontaine area (highest point in Ohio), give me a call on the cell 937-597-4545 and we'll work something out. Bob

·
Canuck
2,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
407 Posts
Columbus

Paul,
Make sure you stop at Iron Pony the largest motorcycle accessories store anywhere. The building was a super K-Mart store before the conversion. You will not be disappointed!

LDM

·
Canuck
2,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Paul,
Make sure you stop at Iron Pony the largest motorcycle accessories store anywhere. The building was a super K-Mart store before the conversion. You will not be disappointed!

LDM
I went there today. Amazing! Fantastic clothing selection. Anything and everything!

·
Canuck
2,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank You

Thanks everybody for your suggestions. And offers to meet. Made it to Iron Pony on Thursday. Rain and work on Friday prevented me from visiting Competition Accessories. Next time.

Had a couple of good meals at restaurants recommended in another thread http://gl1800riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=271334 Thurman Cafe and City Barbeque.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts