GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Indiana certainly is not the first state to come to mind for motorcycling destinations but there is some darned good riding to be found and we'd like to show it to you. On Saturday, June 28th GWRRA Chapter Indiana C would like to take whoever would be interested on a tour of the best riding in the state. We are sure you'll be surprised at the quality of roads we'll show you. There are plenty of motels at the junction of I-70 and Indiana Hiway 267. http://www.tourhendrickscounty.com/lodging.asp There is also a Cracker Barrel restaurant from which we will leave at 9:00AM.
For anybody on the way to Wing Ding you can ride with us Saturday and then ride through Chicago on a Sunday and take a day to ride in Wisconsin before going to Madison on Tuesday or you can ride west of Chicago to avoid toll roads.
We'll ride about 325 or so miles and finish the ride at: http://www.graybrotherscatering.com/CafeteriaMenu.html
To those of you from Indiana who have ridden all the state highways worth riding. I’ll make a bet that we can show you some back roads you didn’t know existed.
If you enjoy the ride as much as we are confident you will you can "tip" your tour guide. All money collected will be used to fund our favorite charity the Ronald McDonald House.
So we can plan on how many guides we will need we ask that you RSVP with Dave Mytinger at: [email protected].
Hope to hear from you soon and see you in June

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
What about guys with car tires? Back of the line?

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, we simply pass an envelope (or hat). Donations are voluntary and certainly not mandatory.

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Sounds like a good time.
To bad the GWRRA people in Phoenix sent our Indiana Assistant District Director to a chapter meeting to tell me, in front of our chapter members, that we were kicked out and no longer welcome at GWRRA events.
GWRRA CAN KISS MY AZZ!

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds like a good time.
To bad the GWRRA people in Phoenix sent our Indiana Assistant District Director to a chapter meeting to tell me, in front of our chapter members, that we were kicked out and no longer welcome at GWRRA events.
GWRRA CAN KISS MY AZZ!
Sorry you had a bad experience with GWRRA. This is an open invitation to members non members, GWRRA lovers and haters. GWRRA won't be mentioned. We just hope to show you some of Indiana with which you may not be familiar.

·
Registered
5,861 Posts
Sorry you had a bad experience with GWRRA. This is an open invitation to members non members, GWRRA lovers and haters. GWRRA won't be mentioned. We just hope to show you some of Indiana with which you may not be familiar.
Good aslong as GWRRA has nothing to do with this ride I may show up and could have other riders with me, we will be coming from the north side of Ft. Wayne

·
Registered
409 Posts
Sounds like a good time.
GWRRA CAN KISS MY AZZ!
They give a reason??? an honest one......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts