GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used men's underwear by a company called LD Comfort? http://www.ldcomfort.com/

I like the idea of no seams. Are they as comfortable as the ads say? Do the shorts have enough "room"? Do they actually keep you drier and cooler?

Are their similiar products you could recommend?

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
I've got two sets, and the long sleeved shirt.

Don't know if they are any better than a pair of cheap bike shorts or not... but for the price, I tell myself they are :lol:

They are comfortable. They do hold a bit more water when you try and wash them in the sink and try and wear them the next day.

Wish I had better answers... but that's all I got :?

·
Registered
146 Posts
UnderArmor works great here in FL and they're relatively cheap. I do find a noticable difference between these and cotton - cooler, drier, and no seams to casue pressure points. A must for summer travels!

·
Registered
146 Posts
UnderArmor works great here in FL and they're relatively cheap. I do find a noticable difference between these and cotton - cooler, drier, and no seams to casue pressure points. A must for summer travels!

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Mike, they work for me here in MI when it is steaming hot. I bought one set & liked them so much I bought another set.

·
Registered
170 Posts
ldcomforts are very comfy, I have 4 pairs. :p The latest design uses some high tech material that keeps you from overheating. Buy them on the larger fitting size for your butt unless you like 'em tight. :shock: They fit snug. :D On LD rides I always take them with me. 8)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts