GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a 2010 Goldwing before I switched to BMW Gtl. I got that out my system and am looking for a 2018 or 2019 DCT tour model and I would prefer the blue. There are not many in this area and I am willing to fly in and ride home. Have any of you seen a good deal at your local dealers?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Check with Schroaders Honda in Hendersonville, NC. He gave me a quote over the phone to compare with other dealers. After doing more shopping, hooked up my trailer and went down there to pick up my new 2020 DCT touring GL1800 in February.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Abernathy's over here in Union City shows they have a Blue 2018 Tour DCT. I called today about a red 2018 but they haven't been too responsive, maybe you will have better luck. Blue one is listed at $21,694
I called them also, no response.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Honda of Russellville, Arkansas. Fly into Little Rock. They're used to it.

·
Registered
394 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yes when i was looking for my 2018 dct tour blue there were none in my area in Milwaukee. I had to venture out to Madison to even find one to look at one 75 miles away. The 2018' s are becoming hard to find.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I had a 2010 Goldwing before I switched to BMW Gtl. I got that out my system and am looking for a 2018 or 2019 DCT tour model and I would prefer the blue. There are not many in this area and I am willing to fly in and ride home. Have any of you seen a good deal at your local dealers?
Hey Andy,
I did the same thing back in 2017. After having 6 Goldwings starting 1982 I traded a 2014 for a 2017 Indian Roadmaster. Nice bike but I’m ready for another Wing. So this Thursday I’m headed to Big St. Charles Motorsports in St. Charles, Mo. to trade for 2018 Goldwing tour Hawkseye blue. They did have one with automatic few days ago. I’ve been dealing with Kyle in sales. They have done me go and I’ll pick it up Thursday. Good lock

1 - 15 of 15 Posts