GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After much thought, I plunked down my money, CT arrived today, got my beads already, BT45 on order.
still need to slay the TPMS beast, planning on swapping front to back sensors rather than coughing up the dough for a tool.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
After much thought, I plunked down my money, CT arrived today, got my beads already, BT45 on order.
still need to slay the TPMS beast, planning on swapping front to back sensors rather than coughing up the dough for a tool.
Goog deal! Welcome to the Dark Side. Please keep us posted as to your experiences.

·
Registered
4,796 Posts
Welcome!
I like the angle of the photo - the tire looks like a porcupine.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
7,375 Posts
that's another reason why I will probably crash and burn before reaching the end of the driveway.
Well, your decal is on the way - so wait a couple of days before you head out - you do want people to know why you crashed and burned right?? :wrong:

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Darkside

WELCOME to the Darkside. As you put on the miles you will understand why there are so many of us on the roads. Be safe and enjoy the ride. Larry

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
Welcome to the DARKSIDE....... :flg:
Don't forget to get your # an Decal....

·
Registered
19,164 Posts

That tire sure has a lot of whiskers! Welcome to the Darkside!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts