GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Darn it John Preston, just when I get to thinking I really like the looks of the Hannigan trailer, you have to make one of the most sensible posts I've seen on this board for a long time.
It's in the "I want to hear from some trailer companies thread"

Reality strikes and I realize I'm going to have to buy a Bushtec when the time comes.
Not only for the quality of the product, but for the quality of the people who make it.

Do I have the frame issue in the back of my mind?
Never, with the exception of when I'm reading this board and when I'm checking the bike over during service.

When I get on the bike to ride,---I ride. No worries except for suicidal animals and cage drivers.

I have a feeling that common sense is more prevalent among this group than a reading of the last week's posts would suggest.

:rat: Bake

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
RaT Bake said:
I have a feeling that common sense is more prevalent among this group than a reading of the last week's posts would suggest.

Normally common sense is the rule around here. But every once and awhile an issue comes up where some emotions are let out. And that's just people. The individuals on this board are some of the most intelligent and talented people I have ever been in contact with. Truly very honest and caring, willing to share and help others if they can. And that will not change. I hope to meet a lot of them at Americade. Which will be my first........................ :capwin:

·
Registered
824 Posts
RaT Bake said:
Darn it John Preston, just when I get to thinking I really like the looks of the Hannigan trailer, you have to make one of the most sensible posts I've seen on this board for a long time.
It's in the "I want to hear from some trailer companies thread"

Reality strikes and I realize I'm going to have to buy a Bushtec when the time comes.

RaT Bake, John does not speak with forked tongue. He can be very straight forward and abraisive at times, but in my dealings with John, his son and shop foreman, I have never left the telephone, or factory dis-satisfied. Quality, Quality, Quality!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts