GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking to get a tall windshield , was interested in views from those that have used the tulsa an f4.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
looking to get a tall windshield , was interested in views from those that have used the tulsa an f4.
I have neither of the 2 you listed but do run a Clearview +4 with light tint. It is great!!

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'll have to pull that one up an check it out as well , thanks

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks brain , i have a friend that has tall tulsa , he loves it . His wife likes it too , but was interested in seeing if anyone had tried the f 4 an tulsa . have heard a lot of good things about scratch resistance on the f4. havent been behind a f4 though .

·
Registered
355 Posts
I had the Tulsa Tall on my 1500, I have had the F4 tall since getting the 2009 1800.I like the F4 better, wipe it with windex and a paper towel. I don't have a CycleMate so can't talk about the wind on the passenger. I do not have the F4 all the way up.

·
Registered
394 Posts
tall windshield

I have the tall Tulsa - took me @ three rides to get used to seeing it. Now we really like it - less turbulence on Granny and rain goes right off above 40 mph.
YMMV

Shiv

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Have had the Tulsa tall and (now) the F4+4. Greatly prefer the latter due to less buffeting and harder surface (doesn't scratch nearly as bad).

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the replies all . :yes1:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts