GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I enjoy learning from the experiences of others on this board regarding vendors and dealers. Wanted to add my 2 cents worth.

Picked up a new Bustec Trailer during Bike Week. When I called the Bushtec plant I spoke to John who was extremely helpful in working with me to meet my needs. He knows the product and knows what riders want. He did not try to oversell me and went through it several times to ensure I knew what I was getting and it met my needs.

I contacted the Bustec folks (Andy, and others) at Bike Week. They were extremely friendly and handled my hitch install under the promised time. They took care to make sure I understand the components and maintenance on the trailer before I left. They even made sure that the bike was cleaned where they had to remove things for the install.

Great folks to deal with and get my unconditional recommendation. :yes1: :yes:

·
Registered
116 Posts
No question about it. Had a question regarding the install of the Bushtec fender supports, e-mailed John and had an answer within 24 hrs. Now that's service. Thanks again John.

·
Registered
949 Posts
I have high praise for the Bushtec team and product.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Bushtec Customer Service

Great Product and Great Service. I've purchased a trailer, hitch, and chrome fender extension, also had the rear front fender repainted by Andrew in order to repair the scratchs inflicted from the Kuryakan fender extension.

"They understand CUSTOMER SERVICE and what it takes to keep it."

1 - 5 of 5 Posts