GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone purchased the slime compressor off of HDL? I was wondering if it is the same one everyone uses, the sport model with all of the connectors.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Hello .....I bought one from a board member who sold some "stuff" on ebay it is very nice but I have never used IT!!!!(not had to ) I have used my $4.00 harbor freight compressor though many times...chuck

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
It is the one I use and it works great. Velcros nicely in the offset in the right bag. In Hal's ad it does not mention the case.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have that Slime pump with all the electric fittings, Purchased mine at cyclegadgets.com

I have not used it yet, but it seems like a sturdy product and a good company.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I've used mine on the side of the road. Plus tons of times in the garage. During pre-flights before a long run. The only thing I would want different is a longer hose.

Cementhead 1300

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Here is the one I bought...I cut the plug off and attached clamps to go directly to the battery,,to avoid blowing fuses..And it fits perfectly down in the storage area where the CD player is supposed to go,,It isn't very big at all....and cheap too,,,$10.00 at Wally World......Hopefully I will never need it..!!!!.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts