GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Condolences Address/Phone Info for Our Departed Friend, Jerry "Black Pirate"

I am still not over the shock of losing a dear friend like Jerry Lusby. My emotions run from angry to selfishness in our loss.

We are keeping in close touch with Cheryl, trying to convey our sincere sympathy to the Lusby family, from the GL1800 family.

It is way to early for any final arrangements to be announced, as they are an unknown at this point.

Cheryl has authorized me to post the address and her personal cell phone #, for those that would like to send the family a card of condolence or make a call to express your wishes.

The Lusby Family (or Cheryl Lusby)
99 Lombard Lane
Bunker Hill, WV 25413

Cell # 540-533-7832

This family (the GL 1800 family), has a family (the Lusby's) that needs our support!

Bulldog

·
Canuck
2,826 Posts
This is so sad. Is there an email address we can use?

·
Registered
691 Posts
So sorry to hear about Jerry, he was part of us and surely will be miss. Prayers and condolences to the family. I believe he just retired last year and was enjoying the trike, You just never know when the ride is up.

·
Registered
7,040 Posts
Thank you!

·
Registered
7,040 Posts
Bump!

·
Registered
584 Posts
bump

·
Registered
7,040 Posts
Bump!

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
Bulldog,

I am sorry for the loss of your friend, It really sucks when we loose someone.

God be with you, and the rest of his family and friends.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Dog, thank you for providing more info about Pirate. I just got off the phone with Cheryl. They are still in deep shock over their loss. She said the accident happened about 4 miles from his home. He apparently lost control and went into a ravine. She said it was pretty bad. I asked if there was anything any of us could do and she said at this time she wasn't sure what could be done for them. I expressed our deep sorrow for their loss and told her how much I liked Jerry and they all would be in our prayers.
This has been a god awful weekend for tragedies. First Pirate, then 2 bikers killed yesterday in a neighboring county. A total of 5 others were injured. That driver was charged with 2 counts of vehicular homicide and DWI.
Jerry's memory will remain a part of all who knew him.
Sincerely,
Alex

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
ttt

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
Thanks for the address and cell #.

·
Registered
8,095 Posts

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
This is so sad. Is there an email address we can use?

Probably would be more personal to send a card ...rather than a email .

I will send one .

·
Registered
524 Posts
I have Posted my shock of Jerry's passing on the General Message Board.

I will not be able to forget the date of his passing, April 18, 2009. My dad died on the same day in 2005 and it is my oldest daughter's birthday.

RIP Jerry. You were certainly one of a kind.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts