GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our friend and fellow board member Jon lost his mother last night.

Jon,please accept my condolences.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
I send my condolences also. I know it is a hard time and adjustment to go thru. If you need anything, you(Jon) know that we are here to help out.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Please accept our condolences, too, Jon. Judy and I were very sorry to hear this.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Condolences from the Smith brothers down here in Fort Worth.

Jon I wish we were closer just in case you need a hand with anything. You are still in our thoughts and prayers.

Rodney and Paul

·
Registered
287 Posts
My deepest sympathy to you Jon and to all your family in your great loss. May your dear mother rest in peace.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Jon,

I too wish to send you and your's our thoughts and prayers.

It's hard to loose a friend and harder still to loose an extended family member, so it must be nearly unbearable to loose your mother. We'll be praying for you, for strength.

Take care and God bless,

Paul H.

·
Registered
6,891 Posts
I want to express my family's thanks to everyone for their kind wishes - we do appreciate them all, and I'm sure my mom is smiling as she reads them, too. :)

Her cancer finally got the better of her and luckily it didn't drag out too long for her. We got her home from the hospital and she passed away at home with all of our family here.

I was in the garage talking with my Brother-in-Law and he told me he hopes his time comes when he's going 90 MPH on his Harley. I told him that when I go, I want to go on a Harley, too. (No sense wasting my Goldwing on something like that :D )

Thanks again, everyone. It's almost like I've got a whole other family for support out here. :lol:

·
Registered
369 Posts
Sorry to hear of your loss Jon, Please extend our condolences to your loved ones. Tom

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Just got to work, and saw this sad news :(

Don't have any profound words... but you and Amy are in my thoughts, as is the rest of your family... even that Harely riding BiL of yours ;)

Take care bro

·
Registered
5,252 Posts
Jon, sorry to hear of your loss.

My mother passed away in 1975 & I think of her often.

I have tears in my eyes for both you and me right now.

:cry:

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Jon & Family,

There is never an easy way to say something to someone that has lost a Loved One.

I have learned to take these losses in stride and understanding. If a Loved one has lived a full life and a good one, I always look at the Death as Birth. A Birth into a new setting, where suffering is not known. A place that you join all whom have departed before you, and you wait and prepare for the rest to follow.

May your Moms soul rise with God's speed, and may you always cherish your memories.

God Bless You and your Family.

Bulldog & Meesh

·
Registered
8,137 Posts
Jon & Family
So very sorry to hear of your loss. Thoughts and prayers being sent your way.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Jon condolences

You guys are absolutely amazing! Jon is spending time w/ his brother and sisters being close as a family - what they all need at this time, but he surely does appreciate you guys - so do I. You have given both of us more comfort than you can know. I'm so glad he found you!

With love, Jon's WIFE

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Re: Jon condolences

Jon's WIFE said:
You guys are absolutely amazing! Jon is spending time w/ his brother and sisters being close as a family - what they all need at this time, but he surely does appreciate you guys - so do I. You have given both of us more comfort than you can know. I'm so glad he found you!

With love, Jon's WIFE
And we are glad to have found him (and you too! :D )!!

We'll have to get together next time I am over on that side of the hills (or even on the continent would be good right now... lol).
You plan on bringing your ride out for this years mountain run? :)
We'd be glad to have you along!
Might be fun to ride your scoot in the snow :lol:

Y'all take care. Jon is lucky to have a gal as great as you by his side!

G

·
Jon

Jon--

So sorry for your loss...... how nice that your Mother could be at home with her family around her.

We lost my Mother a year ago, and my wife's Mother this past July...it's the memories that will keep them alive in our hearts.

Ron

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Jon, so sorry to hear of the loss of your mom. As I lost mine last year, I understand what you're going through. She's in good hands now. Take pease in realizing you will be together again one day.

Your friend....

1 - 20 of 44 Posts