GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's on John's master schedule, no thread started unless this is a dupe. Meeting here (house) at 8:30 for coffee, kickstands up at 9:00. Planned 301 to 318 or 326 to I-75. South to exit on Rt. 44. Meeting up there 10:30 to 10:45, contine 44 to 41 into Brooksville. Pace will be speed limits. (Don't need no more stinkin' tickets!) There appears to be a large truck service center on the west side of I-75, south side of Rt. 44. Is anyone aware of it? That seems it would be a good meeting spot. One couple I'm aware of will be coming over 44 to meet there from Traveres. Input (or Brian's flames) welcome.

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
There are two truck stops at I 75 and 44. South one is Pilot and the north one is TA.

·
Dangerous Old Lady Biker
5,677 Posts
Anyone else going from the southeast?

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
If you're planning on going to Brooksville this Saturday, and haven't already indicate so here, or any of the other threads for Brooksville, please let me know so that I can get your NAME TAG ready (that roar you just heard was Tequila Roy and Bartman having fits of laughter).

:capwin::beer3::beer2:

·
Dangerous Old Lady Biker
5,677 Posts
There's this frequent nightmare I have...of Brian aimlesslessly listing about, trying to hand out nametags, but all the ghosts and goblins have tags...and he just doesn't know what to do with himself...

·
Registered
327 Posts
Count me in. Staying with family in Ft. White for a few weeks and looking for lunch. Anyone riding from Ft. White or Gainesville area?

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
There's this frequent nightmare I have...of Brian aimlesslessly listing about, trying to hand out nametags, but all the ghosts and goblins have tags...and he just doesn't know what to do with himself...
HAH!!!

It'll be a Frosty Friday in Florida (that's alliteration, Lance :p) when I dont know what to do with myself. Oh, WAIT! That was 2 weeks ago. DAMN! :lol::lol:

~

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
ME TOO

John

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Okeefjr, I'm in Williston and am prolly riding alone. If you would like to ride together tomorrow, we can meet on Alt #27 between Bronson and Williston at the BP Lil Ranch. It's the only business between the two towns. We could meet there at 9:30 and have a nice ride down. Send me a PM or just be at the gas station at 9:30 am sharp.

Regards,

Shadow1

Hal

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
I'll be leaving the BP (Lil' Ranch) between Bronson and Williston at 9:30-9:45 this morning. I will travel down #41 and a few back roads and end up in Brooksville around 11:00 ish. See ya'll there.

Shadow1

Hal

1 - 18 of 18 Posts