GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice day for a hotdog..., chili dog, actually.

We finally got home to Largo about 7:30pm. Yeah..., I know..., it's only about an hour and a half from Brooksville to Largo, but we followed Red and NC Bill for a nice ride north and east from Brooksville, finally ending up about 4:00pm right back in Brooksville for a visit to the Golden Corral.

Anyway, here's a few pics from Coney Island. As JohnACman mentioned elsewhere, we now have our very own mascot.

More pics in the next message

:fullsize:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Brian, your pictures look great. I am having a problem with the photobucket slide show today for some reason. I try to put out a single slide show and it wants to open up my whole photobucket account. I have used this thing a hundred times without a problem and today it wants to act up. Time to send tech support a message and see what is going on. When I get it resolved I will add some more pics.

Dave

·
Registered
2013 Red GW
5,931 Posts
Brian, your pictures look great. I am having a problem with the photobucket slide show today for some reason. I try to put out a single slide show and it wants to open up my whole photobucket account. I have used this thing a hundred times without a problem and today it wants to act up. Time to send tech support a message and see what is going on. When I get it resolved I will add some more pics.

Dave

Soooo that's why they are not there anymore.;););)

·
Registered
581 Posts
Sorry I couldn't make it - too much going on between just getting back from vacation and getting ready for a trip to Traxxion in GA and Bushtec in TN (praying for a warm front so I go can get my trailer I paid for last month!!)

Dave

1 - 5 of 5 Posts