GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Congrats to Carol and Verdayne, Happy 24th.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Congratulations! My dad always says, "Marriage isn't a word, it's a sentence...and a life sentence if you do it right!"

Hope you have many happy years together.

Becky & Rich

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
Congrats, it does get better.....

36 years for us in November...don;t know how she does it....putting up with me, I ain;t that prety :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Hungry Member
5,045 Posts
That's the silver anniversary.........but make it chrome for this happy couple.

·
15 year Member
6,868 Posts
24 years and you didn't trade her in??? Thankfully you have better judgement with women than goldwings!!!! Congratulations to you both!!

Hope you have MANY MANY more!!

Matt(Ashland,MA) :1st: :capwin: :hb2:

·
Registered
979 Posts
:D :D :D Congrats Verdayne and Carol, :beer3: heres to many more happy healthy years together. :D

·
Registered
495 Posts
Congrats Verdayne and Carol. May you have many more!

30 years this month for us. I agree with KYBLUE; I wonder how she's put up with me all these years!

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
We celebrate 31 years of marriage today!

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Congrats Verdayne and Carol!

Congrats Boat Driver!

Congrats Son of Thunder!!

I admire all of you folks that have the patience, tolerance, and love to see it through. In today's disposable society it does my heart good to see folks that understand the meaning of long term commitment.

I've been married 7 years. I doubt I will live long enough to enjoy our 25th wedding anniversary, but you never know!

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Thank you all, very much. I was afraid to mention it. I figured someone would ask why I hadn't traded her in on a new one. :wink: I'm a blessed man, to have such a wonderful wife. I'll be the first to admit, she deseved better. I hope our health will hold up, to add another 24 at least.
Verdayne & Carol aka Wingnut & Cottontail

·
15 year Member
6,868 Posts
Verdayne aka Wingnut said:
Thank you all, very much. I was afraid to mention it. I figured someone would ask why I hadn't traded her in on a new one. :wink: I'm a blessed man, to have such a wonderful wife. I'll be the first to admit, she deseved better. I hope our health will hold up, to add another 24 at least.
Verdayne & Carol aka Wingnut & Cottontail

Matt(Ashland said:
24 years and you didn't trade her in??? Thankfully you have better judgement with women than goldwings!!!! Congratulations to you both!!

Hope you have MANY MANY more!!

Matt(Ashland,MA)
This one may have slipped by ya big guy!!

Anyway God Bless ya's!!

·
Registered
598 Posts
wow, I was feeling blessed that my wife has put up with me for 25 years as of the 10th of this month. 31 years - good for both you and your wife, Son of Thunder!

Congrats Wingnut and Boat Driver!

Paul H.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Congrats for 24 years

:( Bumper has been a free man for 18months and his new female riders weight less than235lbs and it goes faster.If anyone wants to date her she works at the easy gas out of twoegg. BUMPER

·
Registered
54 Posts
Congrats Verdayne & Carol from a fellow Hoosier. Hope you have many more, it just keeps getting better. Our next one will be 46 yrs. I tell some I've been married all my life because I don't remember not being married. :lol:
Snowbird

1 - 20 of 23 Posts