GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meesh and I finally got to speak with Joyce this evening. She sounds exhausted, but fine.

Ross had his surgery today and is doing fine. I hear that he is a little grumpy and I can understand why. Doc's are withholding pain medicine for medical reasons. Wish was there, I could slip him a few little white M&M's that would make his recovery journey a little easier.

Seems that Ross was in worse shape than we had known. I will let them tell you about that. He is well on his way to recovery and will be himself very shortly. I believe that his 06 riding season has come to an end.

Please send both Ross and Joyce your well wishes. They are a large part of this family that we have come to know on this board.

Ross, We sold Meeshs' old Oldsmobile last month. It still had the full tank of gas you put in it at Cats-Cade. Guess I will have to lend you the Riva or the Amsoil van next year...>LOL

Speedy recovery my friend!

Bulldog & Meesh

·
15 year Member
6,906 Posts
ross

With all the time left until the next "Cade" you will have plenty of time to recover... Hope to see ya healthy and around by June!!

Matt(Ashland,MA) :flg:

·
Registered
233 Posts
Thanks for the update Bulldog. Ross is still on my prayer list.

·
Registered
732 Posts
A speedy recovery to you Ross....My prayers are with you. Hope to see you at the "Cade" next year.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Thanks for the update - Ross and family have our prayers and best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Here's hoping for a speedy recovery. Ross & Joyce are in our prayers. Get well soon big guy!

·
Firm Member
3,159 Posts
beastie said:
Does anyone have an address for Ross for get well cards?
I don't know what room he will be in after surgery,

Ross Randall
St. Vincent Hospital
2001 W 86th St, Indianapolis, 46260

·
Licensed Tooth Torturer
4,678 Posts
Dawg, thanks for the info.

Ross, get better quickly. Glad things are going well for you.

Joyce, God bless you, too. Thanks for taking good care of our riding buddy.

Bob E.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts