GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:doorag: Rode up to Cooter Brown' Rib Shack today in Jacksonville, AL. Cloudy and windy this morning and a little bit on the cool side, but this afternoon on the ride home MaMa-Nature was good to us with plenty of sun and less wind. What a bodacious ride today and the ribs were excellent. :thumbup:

·
Registered
8,544 Posts
:doorag: Rode up to Cooter Brown' Rib Shack today in Jacksonville, AL. Cloudy and windy this morning and a little bit on the cool side, but this afternoon on the ride home MaMa-Nature was good to us with plenty of sun and less wind. What a bodacious ride today and the ribs were excellent. :thumbup:
I was at Cooter Brown's a year ago last November with jduckjduck59. Anyone know where this guy is? He hasn't posted since Aug of last year.
I tried to contact him while I was in Alabama this passed year but couldn't find him.
DSCN4328-800.jpg DSCN4325.jpg DSCN4326.jpg

·
Registered
272 Posts
New ride

How do you like the new ride compared to the older ride? I seen the photo, good looking Wing.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
My wife's aunt lives near Jacksonville and we are planning on going to see her as she has been having health issues. Since we like trying new eating places, Cooter Brown's Rib Shack sounds interesting there Jim! :lol:

·
Registered
8,544 Posts
My wife's aunt lives near Jacksonville and we are planning on going to see her as she has been having health issues. Since we like trying new eating places, Cooter Brown's Rib Shack sounds interesting there Jim! :lol:

Dave,
Not trying to 'run down' Cooter's but a much better tasting BBQ place in R&B BBQ in Lincoln. Not too far from Cooter's, maybe 35 miles(?)
Not much about it on the internet and they don't have a website.

I thought the food there was much better than Cooter's. R&B isn't much to look at but if you try it you certainly won't be disappointed.

https://plus.google.com/115214535910574188026/about?gl=us&hl=en

DSCN4307.jpg DSCN4309.jpg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts