GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
I never have heard of such a thing...Where is South Pittsburg, is that close to Nashville area?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Exit 152,on I 24, head west on highway 72 about 2 miles. Follow the signs you can't miss it. It is about 30 miles west of Chattanooga and 8 miles south of my home town. If you like cornbread you will love it. Just about anyway cornbread can be made, you will find it here. The city closes the main street, and booths are set up for all kinds of food, stages for music and usually a carnaval on the lower end of town. Motorcycle friendly.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Awesome, Thanks. I might go check that out.. I love cornbread..:eat1:
Might want to take your own beans and onions. I don't drink but that's some pot liquer I can get into. That's what my Grandaddy called he.:lol:

·
Registered
709 Posts
Great festival...Just a small town get together that brings people from ALL over...good food, good people, great fun!!

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
If the weather is clear i might ride down and check it out, i use to live there years ago, lived in Jasper also.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I have not had some good pot beans in a while. I need to find me some....
Jordan

Might want to take your own beans and onions. I don't drink but that's some pot liquer I can get into. That's what my Grandaddy called he.:lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts