GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many people who ride Goldwings drink Corona (does that meet the topic requirements?); however, how many of you have ever used this method to chill your beer?

:fullsize:

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'm not 100% sure, but that looks like some kind of crime against nature or beer abuse at the very least. :shock:

·
Vendor
2,384 Posts
MAN, DO I LOVE CORONA!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you discovered Tommy Bahama yet?

Be careful, you won't have any money left for GL accessories!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
:shock:

Fruity Beer, NO NO NO!!!

Vitamin C doesn't need to meet hoppes until it's in ya after consumption!!! :roll: :lol:

·
Banned
1,247 Posts
Ever try Guiness?
Hazle

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Ill just stick to my Pabst! :duck:

Actually...I can't stand the taste of beer...doesnt suit me for some odd reason. I dont mind having one now and then (actually just out of boredom picked up a 12 pack of Pabst last week)...but I just for water or a pop. However, I dont mind some light mixed drinks like a Captain Coke...bailies (sp)...etc.

However, that video did look neat and I was going to post it as well for Hedo to see, but ya beat me to it.

G

·
If it's "brown" "bubbly" and i "wobble" after a few,then it's my brand! But i am partial to "John Courage" as far as beers are concerned.
Single malt Scotch on the other hand has me pinned down to my fave of "Glen Breton Rare" or "The Macallan" 8)

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
ricky said:
If it's "brown" "bubbly" and i "wobble" after a few,then it's my brand! But i am partial to "John Courage" as far as beers are concerned.
Single malt Scotch on the other hand has me pinned down to my fave of "Glen Breton Rare" or "The Macallan" 8)
I can drink with this guy.
Corona and Papst? :shock: Not even beer.

Those frozen Mexi-brews will serve well to chill some real beer though.

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
Now if you did that to this trailer and hit a bump.....

Or if you are a little more sociable......

Ahh...the possibilities of it all...... :capwin:

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
I see a serious conflict developing. Can one bring/drink Corona, or as one poster sugtgested, Guinness (my personal favorite) at Rockies Gold, or must one restrict their beer consumption to Coors while in the state of Colorado?

In an analogous situation, I understand you can be shot on the spot for drinking Pepsi within 500 miles of Atlanta.

·
Registered
464 Posts
ziggystyles said:
Ill just stick to my Pabst! :duck:

Actually...I can't stand the taste of beer...doesnt suit me for some odd reason. I dont mind having one now and then (actually just out of boredom picked up a 12 pack of Pabst last week)...but I just for water or a pop. However, I dont mind some light mixed drinks like a Captain Coke...bailies (sp)...etc.

However, that video did look neat and I was going to post it as well for Hedo to see, but ya beat me to it.
You never will like the taste drinking PBR. :shock:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts