GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was talking to my supplier and she said the strike is over...am I the first or last to hear this??

·
Registered
138 Posts
KS: ARMY MAY BUST UP GOODYEAR STRIKE
Tuesday, December 19, 2006 - FreeMarketNews.com

The US Army is considering measures to force striking workers back to their jobs at a Goodyear Tire & Rubber plant in Kansas in the face of a looming shortage of tyres for Humvee trucks and other military equipment used in Iraq and Afghanistan. -MSNBC

:?:

GL 1800 tires will probably be put on back burner!!

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Wish it was true Don!!! I think either two things will happen. The company will just pull out of USA all together as far as building tires. The other choice is to sell the company to someone else and then bust the union. Neither one is a good choice.

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
At our union meeting Tues. evening they were discussing upcoming events that the different locals will be doing to assist the strikers and not a thing was mentioned about a resolution even being close.

Goodyear does want to go back to the bargaining table though. A date was being set at that time.

Ross

H

·
0 Posts
How about the original poster going back and changing the headline. It would send a better story if it is factual.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts