GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two weeks ago, I purchased a 2002 GL1800A with only 7900 miles on it.
It was a one owner bike and the individual that had it did a couple of upgrades that I would like to get an idea as to how expensive they were.

I have not been successful in getting in touch with him and thought that someone here might have an idea as to costs. The first upgrade was to have the mirrors illuminated with blinkers so that cars/other bikes could see that you were about to make a turn.

The second upgrade was to have the controls for Left side(CB and audio) as well as the right side (cruise control) illuminated.

Has anyone done these upgrades on one of the earlier 1800? If so, approximate cost?

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
turn signals on mirrors

I believe Kury had something like this but it was positioned to the extreme edge of the standard or multh mirror, the ones without the built in turn signals. I have them, They are ok, but just ok. I think either of these are nothing special. On the other hand Multh mirrors are a necessity and should be purchased with or with the built in turn signals.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts