GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I my job has taken me to Indonesia. I love riding my gold wing and it is warm here and everyone rides it seams bt there are no real motorcycles (goldwings) but I saw a few things and was able to snap a photo or two of cost savings ideas for when I get backt o the a week or two that I can start working on

this is a way to save money and space on rain gear I only need one for the SO and myself:yes1:

this will allow me to carry more stuff.:wrong:

a good way to keep your shoes dry don't wear them I tried to rotate the photo but can't upload after sorry

No need for a hack to carry three comfortably :twisted:

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
Funny photos and they do make me chuckle, but in reality those folks are just trying to get by the best they can do!! Goodluck,,Rick

I agree.
In some parts of the world, cycles are the only way to get around and still afford some transportation.

·
Registered
21,130 Posts
interesting pictures

i suppose their economy is headed about the same way as ours , hopefully things will turn around soon

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i suppose their economy is headed about the same way as ours , hopefully things will turn around soon
Actually here which I'm only reading the English language papers the economy is of course a big topic they are concerned but it is because the growth has slowed to 5% which is lower than it has been at around 10% but it is still growing good. they tend to not have lay offs one reason is the pay is so low. for a skilled welder it is about 10 dollars a day. one story said that 10 companies had filed petitions and were granted them to not enact the 12% raisin the minimum wage. I'm not sure what the wage is not very high for unskilled

The motor bike is the way most pepole get around and in the tropical climat it is not bad except for when it rains

1 - 5 of 5 Posts