GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could I please ask my trike friends to say a pray for my son today....I'm not going into a lot now, but He is having test did as I type and it was not sounding to good late last night when I got the call around midnight....he didn't want to tell me...I'm asking God that it might be something that can be treated....this is the son that had the truck turn over in Oct............For All you that want to cut me up for talking about God and pray....How about holding off on this one...I'm just a loving Father, and take trike riders as friend and good people...........

·
Registered
47 Posts
PaPa our pray's are with you and for you.hp

·
Registered
809 Posts
Prayers on the way.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Not a Trike guy, but I am a retired Coastie. ;)

Our thoughts and prays go out to you, your family and especially your son for nothing but the best. :luck:

·
Registered
305 Posts
If anyone want to stone you they should read their Bible Prayers Have been sent from Washington State. God said where ever two or more come to agreement believing that God will do a Work if is Gods will

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Emmitt, prayers are sent for you and your son and family. God bless.

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
Prayers send from Kentucky....hope all turns out good....be strong.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Emmitt

Will add your son and your family to my prayer list also.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Emmitt, we pray for your son and you and your family. Keep the faith. God Bless.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Emmitt,

Nothing works on the pit of a man's stomach than having an sick child and not being able to help them (even if they are full grown).

Prayers sent for your family during this trying time.

·
Mad UK Winger
356 Posts
Sure hope things turn out the best way Emmitt, thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.
good luck to the young fella.

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
Emmitt, as you know, I am not into prayers and such, but I do wish your son a speedy recovery. Hang in. Been there, done that.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Prayers sent to your son, and your entire family.
God Bless you all.
Sincerely,
Alex

1 - 20 of 35 Posts