GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not been able to get on this site all day today. I thought the site was down, but I see others have been posting.
Did anyone else have a problem?

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
Yes, I had the same problem on a couple of different computers during most of the day today, and also yesterday.

DaleC

·
Registered
172 Posts
I was having problems getting on here yesterday, but it's seems ok now.
I don't realize how much I need my GLRider fix until I can't get it :banghead:
:rat: Bake

·
Thirsty Member
2,579 Posts
I tried all day long and just kept coming up with a 'server error' message. It's good to be back

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
DaleC said:
Yes, I had the same problem on a couple of different computers during most of the day today, and also yesterday.

DaleC
Same here....

·
Young Buck
2,551 Posts
The site being down made for a looonnnggg day at work today... :lol:

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
because i couldnt fool arround on the 1800 board, i had to clean the garage for something to do instead. just about ruined my entire day.

that and the years first thunderstorm.

loren

·
Registered
51 Posts
It had to be a DNS problem. I did a nslookup on the name and it resolved to the correct ip address but when I reversed it all I got was " this domain does not exist"

·
Registered
824 Posts
This has been an ongoing problem for about a week now. Hal and Lamonster know about it and I think as soon as they get back from Daytona they will be addressing the problem.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Site Problems

:? I have had the same problems Sunday and today seems I have to catch the server when its in a good mood. :? :sw1: :sw1: :sw1:

·
Registered
399 Posts
Thanks for the info.....I thought it was my 'puter and the lack of computer knowledge by the button pusher.......The Great Pumpkin :oops:

S

·
0 Posts
I agree - I did several tracerts and it died right away or at the 17th hop.
DNS - Come on guys it's all DNS now-a-days & 30w ball bearings.

Prep the fetzer with some gauss pads and Prestone antifreeze and call me in the morning - no make that Quaker State. :roll:

G

·
0 Posts
the site was down most of the day, if this keeps up I may have to start working at work :duck:

·
Registered
759 Posts
ditto..same problem here...trouble all day today...and some yesterday. just got on about 20 mins ago.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Javern said:
the site was down most of the day, if this keeps up I may have to start working at work :duck:
That was the same on this side of the pond. Longest week/end in a long time. :banghead: I could'nt have a run on the wing because of heavy snow. I just washed my car, my wife's car, my sons car, my neighbour's car, my local policeman's car, my bank manager's car. Arrrrrrrrrgh. !!!!!! :biker: :rw1: :biker: :rw1:

:cry: :rw1: :cry:

·
Registered
596 Posts
Big Red. said:
That was the same on this side of the pond. Longest week/end in a long time. I could'nt have a run on the wing because of heavy snow. I just washed my car, my wife's car, my sons car, my neighbour's car, my local policeman's car, my bank manager's car. Arrrrrrrrrgh. !!!!!!
Well dang!! If I'd know that was going on, I'd have run my truck by. I had to wash it myself Sunday :D

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
I had the same problem too ... then when I did get to get on, I normally do not have to log in each time because I checked the box (you know what I mean). Going to the board I had to log on ... crap man, (old timers disease) I forgot my user name had a space in it and then I was using the wrong password. I was livid! :x When I finally figured it out I was happy :D Now since it is raining I am livid again. Could have been riding all day. Oh well Saturday looks good! :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts