GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
7,603 Posts
"This is an evolutionary step in transportation. It's not just a flying car. This is a getaway car," said Bousfield, chief executive officer of Samson Motorworks.

Three wheeled CAR, fully enclosed is not IMHO a motorcycle. But. that's just my opinion

·
Registered
714 Posts
Very cool... It just needs some wings. I guess I'm getting too old to go that fast anymore, but that would have been awesome back in the day.

:thumbup:

·
Registered
352 Posts
The airplane part would be cool, but for riding, no.
Being enclosed you lose being in the elements, a part of the environment. And it doesn't lean, so what's the point? For me, the lean is a huge part of what makes riding special. If the day comes that I need to trike the ride, I'd prefer to sell and get a sporty convertible.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Being enclosed you lose being in the elements, a part of the environment. And it doesn't lean, so what's the point? For me, the lean is a huge part of what makes riding special. If the day comes that I need to trike the ride, I'd prefer to sell and get a sporty convertible.
:agree::agree:

·
Notorious Rocket Scientist
5,533 Posts
Greetings!

Think about all the nitwits you run into every day out on the highway. Now ask yourself if you want to see those same people in control of an aircraft.

Flying Cars = Bad Idea

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Greetings!

Think about all the nitwits you run into every day out on the highway. Now ask yourself if you want to see those same people in control of an aircraft.

Flying Cars = Bad Idea
Not to parade on your rain, but there is a good bit more maneuvering room to avoid the crazies in the sky.

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
I want to see it in action!

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Not to parade on your rain, but there is a good bit more maneuvering room to avoid the crazies in the sky.
Generally yes, but I have seen the Landing Pattern fill up pretty quick.

You gotta come down somewhere....wonder where that would be in a Flying Car ??

Think I would rather ride with you, or fly the Stearman

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
:agree::agree::agree:

·
Registered
625 Posts
More room

Thats going to depend on how good your eyes are (and theirs), and how fast you both will be going. Most likely not 55mph. Plus, who is in who's lane or plane of travel. The other person may also be gabbing or texting on their cell phone. :eek:4:

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
"This is an evolutionary step in transportation. It's not just a flying car. This is a getaway car," said Bousfield, chief executive officer of Samson Motorworks.

Three wheeled CAR, fully enclosed is not IMHO a motorcycle. But. that's just my opinion
A "getaway car" like the Tucker and DeLoreon (spl). ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts