GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Honda's program on the extended warranties ends Wednesday, March 31. We must have all of the forms input into the Honda computer before we leave on the 31st of March. We plan on cutting off the sale at Noon on the last day of the month. There is no extending this program beyond March 31.

Remember its the Honda 4 year extended warranty for your new Honda for $379. Price goes back to $459 on April 1.

Here is a link to Honda's info on the warranty:

http://powersports.honda.com/the_goods/hpp/

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is a tempting price. But, I have a trailer hitch on my bike
& pull an Escapade about half the time. Will my claims be
rejected because I've modified the bike?

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Ordered mine last night Hal ..........Thanks !

Normally I get a reciept of purchase, I didn't get one this time. I hope it went through................

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 7:02 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ordered mine last night Hal ..........Thanks !

Normally I get a reciept of purchase, I didn't get one this time. I hope it went through................

·
Registered
824 Posts
Hal,
Ordered mine a couple of weeks ago. How long does it take to actually receive the warranty and card?

·
Chard Member
13,061 Posts
Orange Bandit said:
Hal,
Ordered mine a couple of weeks ago. How long does it take to actually receive the warranty and card?
It took about 2 months the last time I ordered one. The paperwork, I think, comes straight from American Honda.

·
Registered
170 Posts
We have quite abit of money in our GL1800s, so i think $379 for peace of mind is a small price to pay.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Well Hal. I might have to wait to get it this time, but knows I have until September to pick one up. I still have to see what Uncle Sam gonna do for me, or should I say, what I am going to have to contribute by April 15th to Uncle Sam. Not feeling good this year as I am use too. So maybe another sale will happen, but if not, I know I had my chance. Thanks Hal for offering this sale to everybody as I know alot of people are grateful for it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts