GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever heard of or gone to a breakfast ride to the Country Cupboard in Lewisburg Pa. in May ?
there is supposedly a gathering there this Friday. Trying to find out what it's about and can find nothing

·
Registered
85 Posts
checking into it

bill, I know the owners of steel steeds campground in milton . bob. (owner) did not know anything about it other then it has good food and a large place. He is going to go there tomorrow and find out and let me know. I'll post it tomorrow nite. thanks al

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Al. I thought someone said there was a breakfast ride up to there on Friday.

·
Registered
85 Posts
update

Bob checked with them and they don't know of any thing special going on. they did tell him that groups do meet there without given any advances notice to them. Bob says it is a good place to eat so you could go up Friday morning and check it out. thanks Al .

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay thanks...
I just might ride up for breakfast and check it out....

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Okay rode up for the breakfast. And it was good.. Not sure on the exact count, but someone said there was around 800+ bikes there this year. Which might have been on the low end from all the bikes we saw coming and going. It was a steady stream of bikes most of the time we were there. I'm told it's the Friday before Mothers Day every year. So we plan on going again next year. It started off as a "gentleman's" ride. But I did see some wives and or girlfriends were there and very welcome.

And Al, thanks for coming down to the open house today at Wenger's and bringing Roger with you. Thanks for all the info on the CT and on Alaska. Hope to get to talk to you before the big trip....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts