GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in a very populated Beach Community in Florida and between the Blue hairs and the Beach Bunnies texting I need all the attention lighting I can muster

I started with the Twin art set that run alongside the front cowl in the vent slot then the rear saddlebag set and finally the Nav lights mounted on the wishbone in place if the orange reflectors

First off there is nothing cheap about these lights including the price but the quality is very high and the fit is very good they mount with the 3M VHB foam tape
definitely one and done properly prepped they stay put and the Nav lights on the fork wishbone have a secondary bolt as well as the tape .

The Plug and play harness makes the install a snap and I still have 2 plugs left , The way these are set up from the front and head lights down the rows of superbright LED's really catch your eye much more so than just 2 really bright lights I feel and the Twin arts project far enough to light up the side of the road and the Nav one really show when you are leaning going into a turn , The Saddle bag lights are visible from the back quite well as they are bright red but from the side view is where they really are a spectacle and they all work in harmony as turn signals the twin arts clear turn Amber the Vav has the Amber eyebrow and the Rear lights just a bright red , I feel they give me an edge I did not have with just the stock lights and if just one distracted person sees me and I don't get clobbered worth the price of admission
One thing the Twin arts lights are a deal for what you get and prob the most useful

I am still considering getting the EC Amber fog lights as they are switch on and can run those when I need them and Ride Safe

·
Registered
18,690 Posts
GoldStrike is a fairly new vendor to the Honda Wing world. Just since 2018. I have several of their products & have had no issues. Those that have have posted a quick solution from Ciero.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts