Brother Dave
Les and Phyllis
Tommy T
Ken (pull my finger)
Little Devil Kenny ?
JohnG
Uncle John
Dispatch 1

A small group of us at breakfast this morning mentioned that we hadn't been to Cracker's in a while. My brother and I are going to head over there tomorrow and plan on arriving around 11:00 to 11:30. All are welcome to join us. I've already gotten a reservation for 15 to 20 at our usual long table on the right. I know it's spur of the moment but post up if you can make it. Thanks.

Tom

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Crackers for lunch

I'll be there and probably Phyllis also. Hopefully the weather will be as nice as it was for our Friday breakfast.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Me too..

Just what the doctor ordered. Crackers it is. See y'all tomorrow.

·
Registered
882 Posts
I may show up.:twisted:

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I may show up.:twisted:

Hey Kenny, I think the last time I saw you and Linda was at Bryson City. It would be nice to see you again...refresh my memory what a little devil you are:joke:

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Sounds good. I needs some dem scrimps.... ;)

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I'm in .................looking forward to it.........................................John

·
IronMan
17,536 Posts
1 more !

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
2 if it's not raining all morning like it has been all week on the East coast!:rain1:

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Raining like a so and so here at nearly 8am. Forecast shows clearing by 9...I'll wait and see.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Radar shows rain on the east coast moving west. Rain forcast for this area in the afternoon. We're going to cancel going.

·
Registered
652 Posts
I don't think so............

Getting wet on the way home isn't so bad. Getting dumped on to get there is a different story. I think I will pass.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Guess I'll have to mow the grass then.next time.

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Still raining here, I think the prudent thing to do is cancel and reschedule. With my luck I know it will turn beautiful about the time it's too late to head over. Oh well, hope everyone has an otherwise nice weekend.

·
Registered
882 Posts
I think y'all prayed for rain just because I was going.:twisted::twisted:

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
It appears if I go I will be by myself.... Ok next time

·
Registered
555 Posts
Right now the closest rain is all east of I 75. Not bad n Citrus County right now, just overcast. Was just going to post add 2 but don't want to be the only ones going

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
Just got back from a BBQ run. Only rained a little on the way back. Bugs wasn't too bad today so maybe they will be gone by next weekend.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts