GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if Crazy Larry`s is still in business in Tacoma WA?
Can't seem to find a working phone number

Richl

·
Registered
567 Posts
Is he the Crazy Larry in the 1800 wheelie video?

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Larry's a good guy to deal with. I know because I dropped about $3k at his shop after purchasing my '03.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
TkBowman said:
Larry's a good guy to deal with. I know because I dropped about $3k at his shop after purchasing my '03.
You must have had the cash in your hand, waving it around.

I went into his shop one time and NOT ONE of the five people there bothered to say so much as "Hello" or ask if they could help or showed ANY interest in helping me as a customer in ANY WAY. I nodded and said "Hello" to them when I walked in. No response at all.

I've seen bad customer service before but I've never been totally ignored by everyone in the shop before.

Screw "Crazy Larry" and his entire staff. He'll never get a dime from me and if he went out of business tomorrow it wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit.
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I have carried wheels & tires for tire change to Crazy Larry's, service was fine each time. They even zip tied my new valve stems to the little plastic holders as the old ones were.
I guess they really screwed up with MikeInWa, don't know what to make of that.

Another independent shop I have used is "Tabers Precision Cycles" 4231 Olympic Ave Bremerton WA 98312 (360) 405-1664
But for small things Tabers is a little far for me to go (I live in the Spanaway area).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts