GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As has been said, there are people doing crazy stuff on their motorcycles and then there is Jorian Ponomareff from France. He is good. Click on the previous link for a video.

Apologies to those who have seen this before.

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
You see a lot of that stuff at many warehouse lots here in Chicagoland by the local stunt crews. Cool to watch for sure... I don't mind it as long as it isn't on the streets. I sure won't try any of it.

·
Registered
100 Posts
One Word

Passion :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Big deal...let's see him do that on a Goldwing!

Just kidding!

This guy does some cool stuff...if I ever tried to do a "stoppy" I would most certainly scuff up the front of my helmet

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
He sure is athletic.

·
Banned
939 Posts
Mad Skills!

Who was that vendor that makes full frame sliders for the Wing again?
Got to get me some of those for practice secessions.

Hey you CT Darksiders this guy has mad tire dribbleing skills not to mention riding skills and is the master of his rear tire pressure. You guys dribble before you mount up new CT's or what?

I need this guy to teach me how to get up a 60degree farm path/road that is usually in two/three inches of mud. Before the Darksiders get me and I start riding around in the winter with studs and CT front and rear too.

I hope this guy has fantastic success in his career and brings the joy of bikes in general and stunt riding to millions of kids.

Thanks for the post.

Now where did you say I can get those frame sliders for the Wing again?

·
Registered
792 Posts
Great video Stearman. He's unique in a sea of stunters IMO. Great style, love his attitude (as portrayed anyway - who knows the reality) and he's got the moves.

Excellent. :bow:

·
Registered
2,160 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Looks like another contest for the X-games. He's good!

J.D.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Great balance and touch.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Cool video. It was interesting showing the few times he messed up. Usually, you only see the finished product and don't see how many tries it actually took.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts