1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Canuck
2,843 Posts
Can anybody spell ATGATT?

·
Registered
312 Posts
That was funny! She did a good job varying the sound with the speed of the bike. That is still one ugly bike, all I see is two clown eyes staring up from the dash LOL.

·
Registered
907 Posts
I'd have to beat her a$$ for that one. ;)

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
LOL! That must be one of my wifes friends. :wrong:

·
Banned
3,074 Posts
Perfect? I think those things are perfectly silly looking. I would not ride one. Just another crappy old HD with goofy swoopy styling.

·
Registered
907 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
crazy victory vision problem

Every Texas hunter knows exactly what that noise is! He obviously has a live turkey somewhere in is drive train.

·
Banned
11,396 Posts
Okay I've posted the Bozo look alike of the front of this gem.

But is anyone else seeing the "Pink Panthers" face in the dash staring back at you?.Put some pink around it,and it'd freak me out..:eek:4:

·
Registered
664 Posts
The flick was VERY entertaining. At the end I was wondering if he would ask her to get off or throw the turkey call as far as he could out in the field!

Kind of makes you wonder what was said AFTER he turned off the camera!!! :eek:

·
Banned
3,074 Posts
You make youself look...let's just say...uneducated when you say things that are totally wrong.
Uneducated. Where can I acquire an education similar to yours? Would I have to hang out with a bunch of HD riders?

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
Uneducated. Where can I acquire an education similar to yours? Would I have to hang out with a bunch of HD riders?

Would you like me to replace "uneducated" with the word I was going to use? Victory has been a very reliable machine, perhaps as reliable as our machines. Why do you feel the need to insult two brands that you obviously know very little about? Maybe you should hang out with a bunch of HD riders the seem to be a much more tolerant and no so uptight about other peoples rides.
I've never owned a HD or Victory but I don't care what other people ride. It does not make my ride any better by knocking theirs.

You can have the last word.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts