GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a great idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :idea: :idea: :idea:

Why don't we start a NEW BIKE SHOWER for all new arrivals. I would volunteer to be the first and if it works out good we could do it for more new bikes.

Here is how it would work, every one could pick a item from Hal's 1800 list of accessories, order it, pay for it and then have it shipped to me. On expensive items maybe a couple could get together and send the item, say a CB or similar item.

Just think how happy you would make us feel and help Hal's Sales out. 8) 8) 8) :D

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Outstanding Rackets ! LOL............Why didn't I think of that !
Your handle fits...............LOL

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Great idea...but you have to start with those of us who already have em :D then we can catch up with the new arrivals. Let me know when you want my mailing address 8)

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
Rackets....

Rackets....I think you have been out in the cold too long up there in North Dakota --you are getting delusional, so we better send you up some warm weather. Oh, the order that I placed to Hal for you is on its way, so watch out for it....watch....watch...watch...wait...wait...wait!!!!

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Sounds like a good racket to me, Rackets! Congrats on the new ride.
Mikey

·
Registered
231 Posts
I found a nice set of ILLUSION BLUE saddlebag and trunk rails to send you rackets! :D
Should go great with that CBC you are getting. :wink:

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
Let's up the anniee, You send me an item you want, I will order two. One for me, and one for you, oh, and send Your credit card #'s too. This way you get what you want, and finish your commitment by buying me one!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts